Health consciousness in people has compelled them to look for alternative systems of treatment other than allopathy. Allopathy does give medicines for immediate and fast relief, but its use over the years has proven worse results. Homeopathic treatment, on the other hand, believes in treating and curing the disease of the root cause. It increases the body’s immunity system to fight the disease from the root itself. The debate of homeopathy vs. allopathy will go on. But what is required is to analyze both and choose the one with more benefits.
Reasons that indicate that homeopathy is better than allopathy:
1. No toxins, no side effects: Homeopathy medicines are considered safe for children, pregnant women, and even the elderly people. The medicines are prepared from natural plant products and are far from any toxic ingredients. Further, there are no side effects of the medicines as well as there are for some allopathic medicines on some people.
2. Good for children: While allopathy medicines are not preferred for the infants and children for risks of lowering the body immunity, homeopathy can be given without any hesitations. It cures a cold, cough and fever. The medicines are also given for diarrhea and colic pains in children.
3. No worries about overdose: Homeopathy medicines are administered after proper investigation of the patient, his behavior, family history, likes and dislikes, mental state, etc. the medicines are handpicked for individual needs. There is no risk on the patient for an accidental overdose. Accidental consumption by children should also not cause any worries.
4. A cure for psychosomatic disorders: Homeopathy works on the root cause of the disorder or the disease rather than working on the superficial problems. It tries to understand the mental state of the patient, the lifestyles, and habits. Disorders like a Migraine, Asthma, Acidity, Peptic ulcer, Allergy, Ulcerative colitis, etc have a cure in homeopathy. The disorders can only be suppressed by the allopathy medicines.
5. Does not advocate surgery: there is no surgery involved in homeopathy. Certain disorders can be cured in homeopathy if brought at the early stage itself. Such disorders are - Warts, Corns, Piles, Polyp in nose and ear, chronic ear discharge, Vocal cord nodules, Kidney and Biliary (small) stones, small size Uterine Fibroid, Ovarian Cysts.
6. Inexpensive medicines: The homeopathy medicines are very cheap and are affordable. These do not go bad and can be passed over the generations as well. But antibiotics and few other medicines are quite costly even for the common cold in allopathy. Besides there is the problem of expiry, hence every time you take out a medicine from your shelf, you need to check the dates.
The best part of homeopathy medicines is that these are liked by all - children, pets and even livestock. You really do not have to administer it forcefully.