Homeopathy for All

CONNECT WITH US NOW!

+91 9221859970

LOGIN  SIGN UP  LIVE CHAT  CART
Bronchitis

BRONCHITIS

Bronchitis is an inflammatory condition wherein the mucosal lining present within the bronchi or airways gets irritated and swollen giving rise to cough and breathlessness. It is most frequently seen in young children whose immunity is still not well-developed, although even adults cannot escape this disease.


What are the symptoms of Bronchitis?

Bronchitis can be of the Acute or Chronic types.


ACUTE BRONCHITIS

  1. Dry or wet cough
  2. Breathlessness
  3. Wheezing sounds from the chest
  4. Fever with or without chills
  5. Weakness
  6. Vomiting in children

CHRONIC BRONCHITIS

  1. Persistently occurring cough for more than 3 months
  2. Breathlessness
  3. Chest pain with tightness
  4. Weakness
  5. Loss of appetite
  6. Long-standing cases may present with bluish discoloration of lips and tongue

Why does Bronchitis occur?


ACUTE BRONCHITIS

The commonest mode by which Acute Bronchitis occurs is after a common cold or any infection of the nose or upper respiratory tract. Viruses are the commonest cause causing 90% of all acute cases of Bronchitis while bacteria cover most of the remaining 10%.


CHRONIC BRONCHITIS

Chronic Bronchitis happens as a consequence of pollutants and triggers present in the environment, the most prominent one being smoking. Other triggers include dust, smog, smoke and fumes from vehicles and industries.


How does Homeopathy help in Bronchitis?

The goal of Homeopathy in treating Bronchitis is not to just get rid of the symptoms, but to enhance the overall immunity of the person so that he/she does not get recurrent attacks.

Homeopathic medicines help to modify the response of the individual to the offending cause whether it is a virus, bacteria or environmental pollutant, in such a way as to develop effective resistance to it and get better quality relief and recovery.




Homeopathy4All
G 35 Amrapali Arcade, Vasant Vihar, Pokhran road 2
Thane (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400610, India
Tele: +91-9221859970
Email: homeopathy4all@yahoo.com, info@homeopathy4all.com
© 2015 Homeopathy4All. All rights reserved
Designed and maintained by RedSparrow Infotech (email:info@redsparrowinfotech.com)